Download this app to your desktop
Call Log Analytics app is useful, because it helps keeping track of your call data.
The interface is simple and clutter-free, and we are open to suggestions for improving the app!
<b>Features included so far...</b>
1. Lets you analyze calls by Duration, Frequency & Recency
2. Apply filters such as date range, outgoing & incoming, etc.
3. Search any contact and know its analytics
4. View overall call statistics / stats / metrics
5. Helps you keep infinite record of call history. Because Android keeps recent 500 calls, and delete older ones
6. Export call data to CSV, and email. CSV can be imported to any Excel reader. Perform your own analysis and match your carrier bills
7. Notifies you the last call duration.
8. Call minutes
Periodically come back to app to monitor your call data
In an all, Installing this call log analyzer, will give you good perspective on your call data.
<b>NOTE</b>: Please note that the app is continuously evolving. And we're seriously working hard to make it very stable. But somethings we might have missed out. If you find any issue / bug / missing-feature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and describe in detail. We'll quickly fix it for you. We love our users, but <b>bad ratings</b> will definitely not encourage us to keep app alive on Google Play. We always welcome new feature requests.
<b>We're sensitive, but the app needs at least these permissions to function properly: </b>
1. Contacts: Some devices need contacts permission to read call log
2. Call log: For providing analytics
3. Phone state: To show last call duration in notifications
4. Call Phone: To make a phone call from a contact
5. Write to SDCard: Write CSV file to SDCard while exporting.
6. Accounts: Securing call data with your account as identification.
NOTE: Phone stores only the last 500 calls in its call data. This app can analyze the call data of those 500 only for the first time. However, the app keeps accumulating more call log data on daily basis and gives you analytics on larger call data.